Price Band: £1000 - £1395
Review this act
Be the first to rate this act. Click the stars to vote.
• Here's what you need to know about the Buzz Machine. They are wedding specialists with a wide repertoire from 50's to 00's keeping young and old on the dance floor all night.
• The standard line up is a vibrant 5 piece consisting of drums, bass, guitars, saxophone and vocals. The horn section can be expanded to include an extra horn if required.
• What stands the Buzz Machine above the average wedding band is their inclusive style and their ability to read and interact with the audience.
• No performance is complete unless they have been joined on stage by special guests appearing exclusively with them for 1 night only. These special guests of course are you and your friends and family.
• If you're thinking, YES - get me up there and want to organise a number to perform with the band in advance as a surprise for your guests then great - Buzz Machine will fix it for you!
• If the thought of being on stage fills you with dread, don't worry, all you've got to do is let the lads know and leave it to them. You can always point them in the direction of another victim errrr… volunteer? No wedding is short of an uncle who miraculously transforms into Mick 'Stagger' on the dance floor after a couple of beers, or a friend who you have to drag kicking and screaming off the mic at a karaoke night. You probably already have names popping into your head as you're reading this!!
• Buzz Machine have a fantastic pedigree and their fun approach to making your evening's entertainment is a breath of fresh air. They have played some amazing venues from all the top London hotels (Dorchester, Park Lane Hilton, Mandarin Oriental etc) to Blenheim Palace, Eastnor Castle, Café Royal Piccadilly and Hampton Court.
• The show always looks and sounds great with a lighting and sound rig to suit all types of venue. Disclaimer - if you're getting married in Wembley Stadium, please call U2.
• They are on stage for a min 2 _ hours with a break in between sets which can be covered by your mp3 party playlist through the sound system.
Guitar & backing vocals
Sax & backing vocals
Drums & backing vocals
Additional brass can be provided for an extra fee.
Also, vocal & sax duo is available for reception drinks &/or dinner drinks at weddings.
2 x ev 500w speakers
2 x EV 500w bass bins ( Venue dependent )
4 x 300w monitors
8 x Shure SM58s
1 x EV P3000 amp
1 x Chevin monitor amp
4 x 350w par can
2 x datamoon scanners
2 x LED par cans
South East based and will travel to these areas: South East, South West, Midlands.
Royal Air Force, BBC, Sargent Cancer Care for Children, Upstage Events, IMG Real Estates, Serco, Blitz Games, The Button Club, Sea Containers Ltd, MVM Ltd, Universal Pictures, Specialised Travel, Blenheim Palace, Eastnor Castle, Hampton Court House, Dorchester Hotel, Grovesnor House Hotel, RAC Club, Langham Hilton, Park Lane Sheraton, The Mandarin Oriental, Café Royal Piccadilly, Syon House,
Just wanted to thank you for the brilliant job you did on Friday night. The evening was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone and I appreciated your professional and helpful manner. I would definitely recommend you.
Thanks for all your help
Jan 2011 Brighton
Fantastic night - thank you so so much for your superb playing and good fun attitudes!
Feb 2011 Soho, London
Thanks for helping to make Stu and Sara's wedding such a great day. Irresistible music - you gotta dance!
Mother of Groom
Just wanted to say thank you very much for being great at our wedding.
Lots of people said how good you were - so thank you!
Bride, East Grinstead, Sussex
You played at my brother’s wedding this weekend. Everybody loved the band! Thanks for contributing to a brilliant evening!
Brother of groom, Ufton Nervet, Reading
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding on 11th June, you guys were brilliant, everybody loved you & you helped make an evening we won't forget! Thanks again ;-))
Bride, Stratford upon Avon,
Many thanks for Friday, would you please say thanks to all the band for us. You made it a very special evening for my wife and Rosa we had so many comments about you guys (all positive) you did a great job.
I hope we can find an excuse to use you again
All the best
Steve & Judy
Crawley, July 2011
Thank you so much for the efforts your band made to make our daughter’s wedding such a success. You are all great musicians who really know how to entertain and ensure everyone has a good time.
All our guests commented on how impressed they were with the band, and it seemed to us that everyone got up to dance at some stage to the music. Comments included that you knew every song that was requested.
It was great to see Laura and Amy singing together and Ian playing the guitar – just little touches but creating memories that will stay with us forever! We feel so lucky to have found such a talented band and one that is so inclusive and willing to share with their audience.
Once again thank you so much.
From Sara and Ian Cannell [ & Laura and Ian Gardner]
Wedding, Guildford, Sept 2011
Just wanted to send a quick email to say thanks to you and all the boys for a top effort at our wedding on 3rd September. Every single person I have spoken to has commented on how good they thought you were and we really could not have expected any more. Huge range of music all played exceptionally well, and with a sense of humour too.
Thanks again, you boys were a real highlight of the night
Groom - Wedding, Guildford, Sept 2011
Many thanks for allowing Luke the chance to drum with you on Friday evening. I know that he thoroughly enjoyed it and was the topic of many a conversation over the weekend. The evening performance the band did was excellent and it was a brilliant evening. Many thanks once again.
Guest - Wedding 23rd September, Essex
Great interaction with the audience.
Fun & lively.
You can sing with the band!
The price brackets above should be used as a guide only as all quotes are bespoke.
Performance times for most acts except Tributes and some other Unique performers are usually 2 x 60 minute sets or 3 x 40 min sets.
(If you require the act to perform longer than these times you may incur extra costs.)
Travel costs vary depending on the act and will be included to the quote given to you by our agents.
Our acts would usually expect to arrive around 6pm and to be finished around midnight.
(If you need the act to arrive earlier or finish later there may be extra costs but these can be negotiated.)