Price Band: priced above £1600
Review this act
Current rating for Star Swing Band: 5 out of 5 (1 vote).
Click the stars to rate this act
Star Swing Band
As one of the countries newest and most promising talents, Star Swing Band delights audiences with a clever combination of classic Swing and modern New Wave Jazz. With a passion for music and a real talent for performing, Star Swing Band is the perfect choice to entertain your guests and make your event truly memorable.
Performing solo or as a live band, Star Swing Band pay homage to some of the worlds' greatest performers with a set list that covers songs from the big band era including incredible renditions of hits from legends such as Frank Sinatra and Bobby Darin through to modern hits from Michael Buble. Star Swing Band also include some of their own material and some specially produced tracks from the likes of George Michael, Amy Winehouse and The Overtones. Star Swing Band's set is thoroughly entertaining and is sure to include your guests' favourite tracks
With vast experience dazzling audiences at charity events, gala dinners, award ceremonies, weddings and themed parties, Star Swing Band understand what is required to make each event outstanding, distinctive and totally unforgettable.
7-piece : keys, drums, guitar, bass, trombone, trumpet, tenor sax.
Band can be tailored to suit budget.
Extra musicians can be added depending on a budget.
Full professional 6k PA.
Full stage lighting.
North West based and will travel to these areas: Midlands, North East, North West.
Groucho Club, London
Hilton Hotel, Manchester
20th Century Fox, London/New York
North of England Excellent Awards
Britain in Business Awards
Lancashire Cricket Club
The Cinnamon Club, Manchester
Institute of Directors Awards
Institute of finance Awards
Littlewoods Shop Direct Group
Wave Radio, South Wales
Trinity Mirror Group
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Liverpool
Blackburn Rovers FC
Olive Press, Manchester
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Chester
Formby Hall Golf Club
Highbury Hall, Birmingham
Old Swan Hotel, Harrogate
Parkin S Booth & Co
North West Freemasons
Oulton Hall, Leeds
Inglewood Manor, Cheshire
Adelphi Hotel, Liverpool
Andy is an outstanding vocalist, patient with his audience, soulful to listen to and charming to his hosts. The band likewise were a joy to work with. My 40th birthday was outstanding fun thanks in large part to them - and I even got to sing along with a live band myself, ticking one off my Bucket List!
• I just wanted to personally thank you on behalf of everyone last night for a truly successful evening. Everyone really enjoyed the entertainment you provided and said it was the best Christmas Party they had been too! You are a very talented man and I will definitely be recommending you to people. Hopefully we can work together again in the future.
Marie McQueen, Executive Assistant, 20th Century Fox
• With Star Swing Band, the first thing that comes to mind is professional. they are very approachable and attentive artists, who not only delivered the goods, but engaged completely with our audience. Bringing individuals up on stage with them, shows how confident and personable they are – and not afraid to share the limelight with others. Their selection of tracks was varied and popular, with a good interaction with the crowd. Nothing but praise from all round.
Queen Elizabeth’s Hall
• ‘Star Swing Band kindly joined us at Grosvenor Casino Swansea for our annual Wales Air Ambulance Charity evening where he enthralled our customers to the point that I am still getting phone calls asking when he will be returning! He was absolutely awesome and got everybody out of their seats and on to the dance floor, creating an atmosphere that was enjoyed by all. I will definitely be inviting him back and would strongly recommend him to anybody who's looking for a great night of entertainment at their establishment to follow suite and hire an amazing talent.’
Huw Lewis, Events & Marketing Co-ordinator , Grosvenor Casino Swansea.
• “We worked together at a fantastic charity event and Star Swing Band put everyone in the mood for a spectacular evening. Whether young or old everyone loves this style of music and I think Star Swing Band was born a few decades too late – they would have really looked the part on those Vegas stages alongside Frank and the gang!”
Siâny, Radio Presenter, 96.4FM The Wave, South West Wales.
• Your performance was a resounding success. Everyone I've spoken to your enjoyed your choice of songs. A huge thanks from me for making it a successful night. The first ball I've had to arrange and thanks to your performance it was a huge success. The consensus of the committee is that we hope to use your services again. I will also be passing your business cards onto the appropriate people in other lodges of the masons. Thanks once again.
Roger Kay, Regional Director, North West Masons
• ‘Thank you so much for the vital role you played in making our annual glitter ball such a great success. Our staff and clients had a fantastic evening and dancing the night away was the absolute highlight. All our guests have praised your performance, and a few have even asked for your details for their own events! We will definitely use your services again, so keep doing what you do and we wish you all the best.’
John Moran, Senior Partner, Parkin S Booth
• ‘I hired Star Swing Band for my 50th Birthday Party on 9th Jan 2010, they were absolutely brilliant, sounding just like Michael Bublé, everyone said what a brilliant singer he was, thank you once again.’
Diane Smith, 50th Birthday
• ‘Just a quick note to say thank you for performing at our wedding. You really made the day and our guests are still talking about you now. I would expect a few calls from some of my friends for their own weddings!’
Jennifer Hampson, Wedding, September2010
• ‘Star Swing Band you were fantastic! You had everyone up dancing and you made the evening party really go with a bang! Thanks also for singing our first dance, it was really special and something I will never, ever forget.’
Amy Cook, Wedding, June 2010
• ‘I would just like to say you were excellent at our wedding and we loved the Michael Bublé songs you performed. You sounded just like him!’
Emily Jones, Wedding, August 2009
The price brackets above should be used as a guide only as all quotes are bespoke.
Performance times for most acts except Tributes and some other Unique performers are usually 2 x 60 minute sets or 3 x 40 min sets.
(If you require the act to perform longer than these times you may incur extra costs.)
Travel costs vary depending on the act and will be included to the quote given to you by our agents.
Our acts would usually expect to arrive around 6pm and to be finished around midnight.
(If you need the act to arrive earlier or finish later there may be extra costs but these can be negotiated.)