Price Band: £1400 - £1595
Review this act
Be the first to rate this act. Click the stars to vote.
The Espresso Martinis
• We are a 6/7 piece band, playing exciting floor filling Motown/pop/rock/funk and soul classics– guitarist, bass guitarist,saxophone, keys, drums, male and female lead vocals.
• All our band members are highly skilled and have years of experience. (Please see what our previous clients have said below)
• We can also add an additional brass section (trombone and trumpet) for extra quality if required.
• We usually play a 2 hour set without a break to keep the floor full and at no extra charge but can do two or three sets to suit your requirements.
• Background music can be supplied where relevant (eg during dinner).
• Playlists of dance music when we’re not playing.
• State of the art PA sound and lighting system, experienced sound engineers within band.
• £2m public liability insurance (can be increased if venue requires)
• Get a flavour by viewing our short video!
We look forward to making your event go off with a bang! Ask about our early booking discount.
John - male lead vocals
Sara - Female lead vocals
Rik - Lead & rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Lewi - bass guitar
Fabio -keyboard & backing vocals
Suzi - sax
Ryhan - drums
Paul - Saxophone
Paul - Trumpet
1 x Allen and Heath 32 channel mixer
1 x Alto 12 channel mixer
2 x EV subwoofers
2 x EV PA speakers
4 x LED bar lights
2 x Starville Flood panel lights
1 x Interceptor light display
South East based and will travel to these areas: South East, Midlands, North West, Wales.
Sir William Mcalpine (McAlpine construction)
Beach Blanket Babylon
Some recent testimonials: (all verifiable)
"Incomparable to any other local bands we have seen over the years and if we ever had any other event, they would be at the top of our list, without hesitation. First class entertainment, first class talent and they delivered a first class service".
Terry and Tanya Chamberlain (London wedding)
"Absolutely got it right. They played fabulous music both creating and responding to the atmosphere as a well as playing some special very meaningful requests. The more than 230 people all had a ball and the success of the function owes a great deal to professionalism and quality of their performance. Top notch! I would use them again without hesitation. Peter Butler (Black tie fund raiser, Southampton)
We were thrilled with the band. Great musicians, fantastically talented singers! Your choice of music was perfect and we will clearly need a bigger dance floor next year! We do hope you will come and play again in 2017 as you were simply the best band we could have chosen and people were still talking about that evening weeks later. Sir William & Lady Mcalpine (2016/17 Henley boat festival)
2 an 1/2 hour set without a break to keep the dance floor full
Good range of genres
Versatile - so not all the usual function band tracks
The price brackets above should be used as a guide only as all quotes are bespoke.
Performance times for most acts except Tributes and some other Unique performers are usually 2 x 60 minute sets or 3 x 40 min sets.
(If you require the act to perform longer than these times you may incur extra costs.)
Travel costs vary depending on the act and will be included to the quote given to you by our agents.
Our acts would usually expect to arrive around 6pm and to be finished around midnight.
(If you need the act to arrive earlier or finish later there may be extra costs but these can be negotiated.)